As a retailer, it can be tough finding the right partner in a service provider. Your projects rely on the success and level of execution of these 3rd parties. How do you determine if a 3rd party has the experience and skills you need to trust the project will be executed successfully? Ask yourself these questions to help determine if the 3rd party you are looking to use fits your company’s needs:
- Does the 3rd party have the experience level in the category you need service?
- Does the 3rd party have skilled professionals in the locations you need service?
- How does the 3rd party train their teams? Do they provide project-specific training?
- How does the 3rd party ensure the successful execution of projects? How are they communicating effectively to their teams?
- Does the 3rd party representing your company have the experience and leadership skills needed to motivate and direct their teams?
- Does the 3rd party share similar corporate values?